What type of cable do I need?

Installations are often specified to be fireproof rated cabling in most cases. You can use 2 core cabling for power supply wiring and 2 core cabling for the relay output connections. If you only have access to 4 core cabling this can be used also, but double up on the cores. Spare cables should not be left floating.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.